Stay Well, Stay Safe
Arriving at Hob Knob
- Hob Knob offers a private parking lot for guests. If you prefer more distance surrounding your vehicle, The Edgartown School is just 2 blocks away and offers a larger lot
- If you arrive without a car, please give the Front Desk a call and we are happy to send a private taxi to the boat or airport
- Our island offers a public transit system, the Vineyard Transit Authority. VTA busses are cleaned frequently, equipped with sanitizer, and all drivers and passengers are required to wear a mask
Contactless Check-In Experience
- Hob Knob is now offering a contactless check-in experience. Please give the front desk a call when you are on your way to the hotel. We will record your estimated arrival time and have your keys prepared for your arrival. Your room keys double as a key to the building, so you will always have access to the building
- Your keys, welcome packet and hotel information will be setup in your room ahead of your arrival
- Our staff members will be wearing protective gloves and face masks when entering rooms and cleaning common areas
- We are utilizing United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered disinfectants to properly clean rooms and common areas
- Our common areas and “high touch” surfaces will be disinfected thoroughly and frequently by all staff members
- We are evaluating the status of stay over service at this time. As we know more information regarding safety guidelines, we will be able to provide more information.
Hob Knob Spa and Fitness Center
- Our spa is a private space, limited to two guests at a time
- We will be offering our standard massage services, steam shower and dry sauna
- The Fitness Center will also function as a private space, limited to two guests at a time
Update on Steamship Authority
Effective immediately, all passengers traveling on board Steamship Authority vessels are required to have a cloth face covering per Authority policy and the order of Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker. Passengers traveling in vehicles are not required to wear a face covering while remaining in their vehicle, but will need to wear one if they enter any part of the vessel. For more information, please visit their site.
Covid-19 Island Update
Please click here for updates on general guidelines for Martha's Vineyard.